Directions to Lory’s Lakeside - 97 Church Lane North Brunswick, NJ 732-297-4104
- From New York via the Garden State Parkway – Take exit 129 for the NJ Turnpike then follow the directions for the Turnpike Southbound.
- From Pennsylvania Via the NJ Turnpike – follow the directions for the Turnpike North.
- From Pennsylvania Via Rt. 78 – Follow 78 (& 22 if you prefer) to 287 & take Exit 9 - River Road. After 3 miles, merge right onto Rt. 18 South & follow the Rt. 18 Southbound directions.
From the New Jersey Turnpike Northbound – Take exit 8A. Stay right through the tolls. Turn right onto Foresgate Dr. After a mile, stay right & merge onto Rt. 130. Stay on 130 for about 5.9 miles. Exit to the right at the sign marked “Maple Meade”. Go about .25 miles & when you see the church on the right, turn right onto Church Lane. Continue for 0.7 miles. Lory's Lakeside is on the left just past the “Hidden Drive” sign. If you get to the light, you missed the turn-in!
- From the New Jersey Turnpike Southbound – Take Exit 9. Stay right through the tolls & merge onto Rt. 18 North. After a quarter mile, exit to the right onto Rt. 1 South.
- From Rt. 18 Southbound – Just south of New Brunswick, take the exit for Rt. 1 South & then follow the directions for Rt. 1 Southbound. Continue with the directions for Rt. 1 Southbound.
- From Rt. 18 Northbound – Just past the Rt. 527 exit, bear right onto the exit for Rues Lane. Turn Left at the end of the short ramp & head through the light traveling West on Rues Lane. After 0.8 miles Rues Lane becomes Ryder's Lane. Continue on for 2.1 miles. At the light, turn Left onto Dunham's Corner Road. Continue for 1.7 miles. Just past the Recycling Center, turn right onto Church Lane. (If you see a baseball park on the right, you missed the turn.) Continue for 1.8 miles. After you pass the light at Riva Ave, cross the bridge and turn right into the parking lot!
- From Rt. 1 Southbound - About 2 miles after the Rt. 18 interchange, take the exit towards Rt. 130 South. Enjoy the exit ramp roller coaster! About 1.7 miles later, get into the left lane & make a left onto Old Georges Rd/Maple Meade. Go 0.8 miles & turn left onto Church Lane. Continue for 0.7 miles. Lory's Lakeside is on the left just past the “Hidden Drive” sign.